Saturday, August 7, 2010

Therapists

It has been a while since my last post hasn't it. Well I have a new therapist now. I met her for the first time last thursday. She seems nice and she promissed we would have closer if we ever had to give up sessions. I don't know where to start with her. I know sooner or later we will discuss my sexuality. I am uncomfortable discussing that. I am a man, and everyone thinks of me as a woman. She doesn't I introduced myself as Bob to her. My next meeting with her is on Monday. We will see how it goes. I also have a family therapist and she is an interesting woman. To me it feels like she is something out of the 60's. I want to talk to my new therapist about my dreams. I had a weird dream that me and my ex were getting married and she told me I dreamed up my new partner. It was not exactly a nightmare, but it wasn't a good dream either.

No comments:

Post a Comment