Friday, July 16, 2010

Beginnings

I am Bob Williams. I am coming out as a transsexual in a suburb of San Francisco California. I want to teach people about the journey I am taking so they can learn not to be afraid of different people. Everyone is different in there own way and the more we try to be the exact same the worse it is for the world. I am a F2M (Female to male) Bob is not my birth name but it is the name I go by almost everywhere. My doctors call me Bob, my family and my partner and son. Even the people in the class I have been participating in call me Bob. I knew there was something different about me as early as middle school. Of course I ignored it and came out as a lesbian in tenth grade. About three years ago at the age of 26 I came out as Bob and have since become more openly transsexual. I start classes in the fall at the nearby community college and I am going to come out to my classmates. That should be quite an experience. I am signing up for a speech class and I am in a psychology class. I just called the Tom Waddell Clinic in San Francisco to talk about hormone replacement therapy. I am waiting for their phone call. I am so excited about that although my honey wasn't to excited when I said I wanted a beard! Anyways I guess this is enough chatter for now. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment