Sunday, July 18, 2010

It is Sunday...

A very boring day I am telling you. Nothing happens on Sunday. I don't get the Wall Street Journal, we don't get mail. What am I expected to do with my time? Speaking of those little things, let me tell you a story. I get almost all of my mail as Bob now. I have been getting things from Forbes and country clubs nearby. I feel like everyone thinks that I am rich. I am not rich let me tell you that. The paper subscription was a free gift (well my girlfriend did a s&*#load of surveys to get it). Do you know how expensive it is to get the Wall Street Journal! We don't have money to go get drinks or a paper so I get to be bored. I would just cook all day but you know we would get plump and it would be bad right. So what am I supposed to do all day I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment