Friday, July 23, 2010

Internet and Speech

The internet went down last night so I was unable to write anything on my blog. The speech teacher talked to me and she was very nice about me wanting to give my first speech on being a transsexual. I think she was a little worried about the demographics of the class but I am not really and hell it is my speech right. I really like her and trust her judgement though. In other news the Lyon Martin Clinic emailed me back and said they would have to charge me full price for hormones because I already have an HMO but they know of a person in S.F. who is at Kaiser and does hormone replacement therapy. I am kind of interested in that. I am going to look her up on the internet as soon as it is fixed.

1 comment:

  1. As a matter of fact, I gave a speech on LGBT at school in June. It was really well and I'm glad to have done it! :) Check it out here:
    http://shane-whateverblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/school-festival-and-other-shit.html
    http://shane-whateverblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/speech-contest-script.html

    ReplyDelete