Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not much Luck

I have been trying to find a therapist with absolutely no luck. What is it with therapists that they have to make 150 to 200 dollars an hour anyways? I need a therapist and i can't find one for the ammount of money I have to spend and I feel like I should sue the last therapists supivisor for mental angish and the such. Boy did she steer me in the wrong direction. She sent me to Kiaser and now I have no individual therapist at all. I can't get one without the medicare and medical I have because it costs to much sliding scale. I have outright had people say 50 dollars is way to low and I will never find a therapist who goes down that low. Well hello, my first therapist saw me for 5 dollars a session. What is wrong with these crazy people that they can't come down to 50 dollars. Maybe if a nice therapist reads this he or she can awnser my questions. I am trying to figure out what to do next. Do I give up Kaiser again which I was finally getting comfortable with, or do I look harder for a sliding scale therapist. What am I made of money? I get less than a thousand a month. I don't want to give up but hell, this doesn't make a bit of sense. As of now I am using my girlfriend as a therapist, which is horrible for our relationship and I can't figure out how to get myself out of this situation. On top of therapy, I want hormones and surguries that cost tons of money that frankly I don't have. Medicare doesn't cover any of this stuff, except maybe the hormones, but that is only if I am off of Kiaser. Well if anyone has any suggestions then please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment